Barrier-free hotel Grohnder Fährhaus
Traveling with physical limitations? We thought of you!
Anyone who is temporarily or permanently restricted in their own mobility knows how important every detail of barrier-free accommodation is. It starts with the parking lot and entering the hotel and continues with every path that one has to cover in the building and in the room, through to the use of various elements in the hotel and in the room.
Vacation planning for physically handicapped people always begins with the question of whether suitable accommodation is available on site. We would like to answer this question with a resounding yes, provided you are in a wheelchair.
Accessibility – This is what the hotel offers you:
- 2 wheelchair-accessible double rooms with terrace
- 1 wheelchair-accessible apartment with balcony
- All rooms and the public areas in the hotel are barrier-free
- Wheelchair-accessible reception desk
- Wheelchair-accessible hallways and breakfast room
- an elevator gives access to all levels of the hotel
- Barrier-free parking spaces as well as extra disabled parking spaces
- the inn can be reached barrier-free and barrier-free
- We are striving for a “Travel for All” certification for wheelchair users
The bathrooms in the wheelchair-accessible rooms:
- Barrier-free access
- Fixed handrails next to the toilet
- Barrier-free shower
- Hand shower for showering
- Fixed handrails in the shower
- shower seat
- Wide door to the shower